In addition to the above, the Foundation supported a number of students both at undergraduate level (LLB, DIPLP) and at postgraduate level (LLM, PhD) to enable them to study and research Scots law.
At Masters/PhD level, research topics supported by the Foundation during the year included:-
- “Developing an understanding of international law” (at Leiden University)
- “International and Humanitarian Law” (at Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights)
- “Archival Research regarding the history of the floating charge in Scots Law””.
- “An examination of law of interim protection of rights in cross-border commercial disputes through a comparative analysis between international arbitration and international litigation”.
- “Assembling a Sustainable System: Exploring the Systematic Constitutional Approach to Property in the Context of Sustainability”.